Encouraging your children to participate in youth sports is a fantastic way for children to explore and develop lifelong skills. Youth sports not only play a vital role in enhancing your physique but promote mental and psychological advances as well.
Followings are the top benefits of playing sports,
- Physical development – Children who participate in sports develop stronger muscles and bones, and the stronger you are, the less likely you will suffer from physical injury.
- Aids in weight control – Several studies have shown that childhood obesity is a growing problem in our society. Playing sports, however, will keep children active and aid in the fight in combating this problem. Having a controlled weight leads to happier and healthier children.
- Improves endurance: Participating in sports improves cardiovascular endurance. Increased cardiovascular health decreases the risk for heart disease. Having an increased endurance allows athletes to reach their full potential in sports but most importantly, will keep their heart healthy.
- Builds character – Playing sports at a young age enables children to participate in social interactions and build skills such as teamwork, leadership, and responsibility as they learn to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Boosts self-esteem – Being part an of a team with similar goals will increase the child’s value of their self. What they contribute to the team – whether it be in leadership positions or in fulfilling important roles – will ultimately contribute to the boost in their self-esteem and their confidence.
Al- Nadi- Al- Burhani is a sports academy; we provide professional training of volley ball, foot ball, archery, horse riding and cricket here for children to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle. For more information and detail visit our website http://alnadialburhani.com/