The Covid19 pandemic has not only been hard on our physical and mental health but it has us questioning our physical fitness. Having nowhere to go and being completely stuck at home all day, every day has made all of us a little more laid back and lousy than usual.
It sure seems like everyone is struggling to keep fit during this time of isolation and even though without any gym time or outdoor sports staying fit looks like a struggle but it isn’t as impossible as it seems in our head.
Physical fitness is an important aspect to keep away the risk of disease and should be part of our daily routine but because it’s not really a good time to step out of the house and head to Al-Nadi-Al-Burhani for some sports, Al-Nadi-Al-Burhani suggests some activities you can do indoor to stay fit. So, dust yourselves and chop because it’s time to work it out indoors.
- Just taking a short break from sitting for doing 3-4 minutes of light intensity physical movement, such as walking or stretching, will help ease your muscles and improve blood circulation and muscle activity and will help release some stress.
- One doesn’t need to grab weights to get a good workout. The burning of fat can still be felt if you do a low impact cardio, bodyweight strength, or a high-intensity interval training circuit.
- If you want to the tonearm, strengthened core, CoinJoin and more flexibility then find a fitness challenge online that targets this zone. You may be surprised how much help it can be to make you become stronger in 30 days or less.
- Download a fitness app or follow a virtual workout session to get assistance while you stay at home and keep the distance. Although these sessions will be different than your usual out-door workout sessions, it’ll be a great way to break a sweat.
- Add yoga to your daily routine as it not only will help you physically but also it will help improve your mental health. Yoga will give you a chance to take a deep breath, stretch, and ground yourself.
Just because you can’t go to your gym or you can’t play out-door sports at Al-Nadi-Al-Burhani doesn’t mean you go out of shape and not focus on your well-being from home. Take this time to push yourself and try different workout styles, you never know, you could end up finding a new favorite routine.
So, until you resume to your grounds at Al-Nadi-Al-Burhani, break a sweat at home. Stay safe, keep social-distancing and for any more updates or information visit https://www.alnadialburhani.com/